DN Dance Babies has a responsibility to ensure the safety of their students
- Parents must give DN Dance Babies full and accurate details of any relevant medical history when registering.
- Student emergency contact numbers will be available to access during class times, complying with GDPR regulations. If required these will be accessed on a password-secured device, and a password-secured register application.
- It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to notify us of any changes to their emergency contact details.
- In case of a fire emergency, all teachers will follow a specific evacuation procedure. Children and adults must follow the instructions given by DN Dance Babies staff or the emergency services.
- We will undertake regular risk assessments of our all studio premises and class venues.
- DN Dance Babies will ensure a fully-equipped first aid box is available at all sites where classes are run. In the case of any incident, an accident report will be completed and a copy given to the parent or guardian.
- There will always be a trained first aider available.
- Children must always be accompanied by parents or other adult carers to DN Dance Babies sessions. Parents/carers must ensure the safety of their children in the car park and grounds around the studio or other venue.